Fertility Treatment Abroad The high cost of infertility treatment in private hospitals in the US, UK, and generally Europe makes it difficult for many couples to get timely treatment at the time of their convenience. This has prompted couples to seek fertility treatment abroad. Fortunately, there are several medical tourism hubs across the globe which… [Continue Reading]
Dental tourism is one of the most popular forms of medical tourism. While the costs of dentistry, especially cosmetic dentistry, seem to be ever-spiraling higher in the US, it is possible to save 70-80%, or even more, on excellent dental procedures in Costa Rica & Mexico. US dental clinics do appear to enjoy giving the impression… [Continue Reading]
Of all of the different types of medical tourism options, the one that seems to have captured the imagination of the media and the public alike is cosmetic surgery. Breast enhancement, facelift surgery, eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty are among the procedures most commonly performed for… [Continue Reading]
Are You Looking for High Quality Medical Treatment and Health Care at Affordable Prices? We Can Help...
Medical Tourism may be the way forward if you want affordable treatment, without worrying about the standard of care!
Is this you?
You are aware of the increasing costs of health care. At the same time as the costs are increasing, you're also noticing that the actual standard of care is not actually increasing in line with prices.
You are not alone - This situation has left a massive number of ordinary people just like you wanting a more-reasonably priced option, and at the same time wanting to get better value for their money.
We have many contacts in reputable hospitals, medical centers and clinics in cheaper countries all around the world. Get in touch...
Why So Much Cheaper?
It's all relative!
The high level of expertise of these surgeons and doctors actually often makes them well above the budget of people living and working in that country. But to an American or someone from a wealthy Western European country the prices are very low in comparison.
It's due to the different cost of living in different countries, along with the relative costs of running a business and employing staff.
As a result, US citizens pay on average two or three times more for health care than people who live in less-rich countries.
In fact, for many procedures, the US prices are as much as four times higher when compared to countries even as close by as Mexico!
What Can Be Treated Overseas?
When you think about Medical Tourism, certain examples probably spring to mind, such as Cosmetic Surgery Vacations, Dental Tourism, Fertility Treatment Abroad, Bariatric Surgery.
Indeed these are extremely popular. But they are very much just the tip of the iceberg.
In fact, you can travel abroad for pretty much every type of medical treatment that you can think of.
Cancer treatments, heart surgery, orthopedic procedures such as hip replacement/resurfacing, drug rehabilitation, advanced reconstructive surgery, bone marrow transplants, physiotherapy, treatment for stuttering...
You can also travel abroad for diagnostics that you may be unable to get in your own country, or where the waiting time may be too long to tolerate.
Why Choose Medical Tourism?
- Treatment overseas is cheaper. But reasons why patients choose Medical Tourism are not just because of lower costs.
- You may choose treatment abroad because a specialist with the correct level of skill and experience is simply not available in your country.
- Some procedures may not be permitted, or may just be made too difficult to qualify for. You may have concerns about the level of hygiene in hospitals in your country, and travel overseas to avoid the risk of MRSA and other viruses.
- The media often discusses Medical Tourism in the context of a vacation. Although it is rare that a patient would be so glib as to choose a country in which to have treatment purely on the basis of wishing to visit that country, it probably does happen from time to time.
- There are always new developments in medical science, and while some of these advancements do occur in the US, many also happen to be in other countries. You may wish travel abroad to get access to the most cutting-edge procedures, that have not yet become mainstream techniques.